TEAM KENYA 2006! (yayuh!)
Jambo!
So, I didn't really update as much as I should have...my apologies for that.
I'm leaving in 3 days! I'm very nervous, anxious and excited all at the same time. Please pray for God to get rid of my anxiousness and that he clears my mind while in Kenya from the busy and stressful things here in the Bay Area.
I've been feeling really bad that everyone else on my team is SO much more excited than me about this trip. Probably because everyone else is wokring now and Kenya is a good time away for them, whereas I have school RIGHT after I come back home. It feels like I have so much to take care of at home and that I have to get it all done before I go.
Please pray that God will use me in whatever way to serve him and that my spiritual walk will be all the more revived when I come back...
Lastly I want to thank all my supporters out there! Miranda, Gareth, Valerie, Katina, Auntie Gladys, Auntie Kathy and Uncle Warren, Auntie Sandy and Uncle Viet, Auntie Lynn and Uncle Josh, Peter Pedro Foo, Connie Kai Chan, Jeesung Nuna, Eric, Johnny, (Kai-Ma) Amy, Kerry, In Sung, Jacky, JoJo, Beth, Amy and Lisa Wu, and Lauren. (Sorry if I left you off). KEEP PRAYING FOR ME!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home