Bwana Asifiwe | Praise the Lord!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

Sunday, June 18, 2006




Thanks for visiting my Kenya blog!

I'm finally getting the hang of blogger, which is quite different from Xanga. If you're reading this, then you probably know that I'm going to Kenya in August. While preparing for this trip can be a bit stressful at times, it has also been an exciting experience to bond with my fellow teammates and to plan for the programs that we'll be doing in Kenya. I'll try my best to update you with the latest news and logistics as well as with any prayer requests. Your support means a lot to me and to our team, so please remember us in your prayers as we prepare for the trip, while we're in Kenya, and after we come back.

It's quite late so I will add some pictures from the Missions Retreat Training Conference later. You'll get to see the faces of all the people on the 2006 Kenya Team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home